So I realize it's been while since my last post...it's my dang perfectionistic nature that's to blame. I've had a busy busy busy past month...Willie Nelson in concert at Red Butte, traveling to Paris and Sweden with my Dad to visit Katie (where my husband became super-dad and watched the kiddos sans mama for 9 days!), leaving Spen to become super-dad again while I traveled to New York with my Mom for her Real soccer game against the NY Red Bulls (it was a working trip-I swear!) and then coming home to welcome Halloween and all the crazy busy fun that comes with that! I kept telling myself I'd get all of those great pics up...and I will...but I had to just push down the perfectionist nature that unfortunately consumes me and do something just plain crazy...post some pics way out of order! I know, you're wondering how I'll cope, but somehow I will go on. So without further adieu, here are some great pics!
Benson has become full-blown obsessed with his bear, Harvey. Naptime, night time, lunch time (Harvey looks on as Benson enjoys his food) and of course, TV time are all spent with Harvey. But my favorite was a few days ago when I found Benny and Harvey, along with ALL of his other stuffed animals, asleep on the floor. He'd taken all of his pillows down for their little heads to rest and put blankets on them all. My favorite part, though, was how he'd put some of his t-shirts on each of the stuffed animals as if they were "wearing" them...where does he come up with this stuff? He was one busy little boy during nap time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment