It all started with a seemingly simple suggestion from my sister-in-law, Krista, about selling some cookies at her annual Christmas boutique. Sounded simple enough, right? The idea took flight and before I knew it, I was in over my head making more melting moments than I ever thought possible! 750 was the final number (and that's not counting the ones I ate along the way!) and I could NOT have done it without my good friend Muranda and my mama. Mur stayed all day with me rolling ball after ball after ball while our kiddos played and my mom came to the rescue that night to help frost them all! The best was that all the dough (ha ha, literally) went towards the best cause ever---Nan's adoption! So fun and so rewarding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
adam is dying right now...he looked over and saw these pics and could not believe how many cookies you made!!! YUMMY!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou're a sneeeaaakkky lady. :) thanks ang!!! love you!
ReplyDelete