Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas!

We had a very merry Christmas this year and of course, I took lots and lots of pictures to show for it! Spen even surprised me on Christmas Eve day with...a new camera!! He said he wasn't sure if it was wise to feed my obsession, but man, did I put it to good use! So without further adieu...Merry Christmas 2010!!

Benson in Spen's ski goggles-ready to hit the slopes!

Making cookies for Santa Claus



My new camera!

Christmas Eve at the cabin-Vriens style...













Benny opening his easel from Grandpa and Grandma-let's just say it was a hit




Gotta love Aunt Angie Pooh Bear!


Bullwinkle was all a twinkle


Aunt Allie made Benson a super hero cape!


Spen opening his third - yes third - toaster oven (nevermind that the previous two nearly burned our house down if I hadn't caught the flames in time) and yeah-he requested it from Allie


Sprinkling the "reindeer dust" the Barkers gave us for a hungry Rudolph and friends on Christmas Eve




Santa's milk & cookies









Addie would hold each piece of clothing up to her in sheer delight when she opened it!











I think she likes it

Cooking up some breakfast in their new kitchen




All business as he cooks-you know he's focused when he sticks out his tongue!




Of all his presents, the tractor was by far the most exciting-he is in LOVE with this thing!














Addie loved her new highchair...only she didn't quite get that it's for her babydoll! Bound and determined...she made it in!!




Have you ever seen such excitement?! He was way happy about the new train set Nonna and Pappy gave him!






This stroller has given us lots of entertainment


1 comment:

  1. I really love this post. I feel like I snuck along for a ride on your Christmas holiday! What cuties you have there. I love the V cape and the joy at the train. Also, the fact that Addie loved opening the clothes is awesome!

    ReplyDelete