We went against all odds and vacationed in hot hot hot St. George August 9th-15th and when Benson smiled at me about half way into the trip and said, "Mommy, St. George makes me happy!", I knew it was all worth it! We never went a day without swimming, enough so that by Friday when I told him we were going swimming later on he actually said, "again?!" I drove down on Monday by myself with the kiddos, yes me and a 3 year old and an a 11 month old, and it was way less painful than I anticipated! We didn't stop once, and I truly have the iPad to thank for that :) We had fun just the 3 of us and Spence met us down there on Thursday making it that much more fun! Thanks to Pappa and Grandma for having such a fun place for us to stay!
enough she's just getting the hang of it?
Who needs to go down feet first?
Can you tell it's hot?!
Benson loved throwing rocks into the waterfall across the street from the house
Round 2 of our new favorite park---this time Addie has a new look. She took 4-5 steps in a row for the very first time at the fountain off Main Street the day before-I was so excited that I didn't react fast enough when she did a face plant after sitting down from all those steps! Sorry babe! She really did a number on her poor little nose!

Yay! Daddy's here!


The Washington County Fair in Hurricane was the most unexpected fun we had the whole trip!

Yes, I realized after the ride had started that I put him on the back of the bike, not the front, but he didn't seem to mind!

Pine Valley-a fun little day trip to a very remote little town out of St. George


The Santa Clara Aquatics Center-or as Bridgett calls it-Dolly Parton :)
ok. I love the whole post, but mostly I love red kids' cheeks in the heat and Addie's smiles!
ReplyDeleteRevisiting your blog posts :) These are hands-down some of my favorite pictures of Adelaide. She is so freaking cute!!!
ReplyDelete