Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adelaide's 1st Birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday Adelaide!
We threw a princess party for Addie, complete with a tiara for the birthday girl! I was definately the most excited for the princess theme, and while Addie may have lacked enthusiasm on the decor she shined showing her true excitement when I set down her piece of cake and let her at it...she loved it! She just started walking this week and it was so fun to watch her stumble around. Benson was pretty good at grasping this was Addie's party, not his, as everything was pink and well, he's just not into anything pink. He did do an excellent job helping open all of her presents, though :) I just can't believe she's a year! Here's to many more fun birthday's to come!!








London showing off how excited she is to be here









She's doing her best...

While I didn't have a hope that she would actually keep the tiara on for more than a minute, I greatly underestimated the draw a piece of cake would be!









All cleaned up and ready to party (Spen and I had to tag team her clean up!)




Luke and Angie Pooh Bear both brought Addie the EXACT same book! Weird!

Just a little too much of the cake...





Nonna gave her a baby doll-she loved it!

Ok, seriously? Can you get any cuter? Nonna brought these
boots back from her recent trip to Paris to visit Katie

Awwwww

Benson "helping" :)



Cute Uncle Luke

The night got a little crazy when we all started doing head-stands

Benson's attempt on his own...
...then with a little help from Nonna



































1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Adelaide! SOO cute. Looks like a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete