We spent the holiday weekend up at the cabin with Pappa and Grandma...I never thought I'd say this, but I miss it up there! We went to church at the branch and saw so many old friends, it's such a beautiful, peaceful place up there. Benson fell in love with the cabin-seeing as he doesn't remember living there at the ripe old age of 9 months :) Addie was trickier-we dodged a bullet by moving out of there BEFORE Benny learned to crawl. She was like a magnet to those stairs! We walked around Silver Lake and Spen and I played nuts, we saw a moose wandering up on the hill next to the cabin, it was a perfect, relaxing couple of days. My favorite moment was when I came down from showering to find Bens and Grandma happily painting away-he could not have been any happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment