


baby poppy clips (mustard, pink or white)
My amazing sister is doing something amazing and adopting a baby from Haiti! To raise funds for what is an incredibly expensive process she has created these pretty flower brooches and baby poppy clips. The peony brooches have magnets on the back so you can attach them to a shirt, bag, head-band, scarf, what have you, and the baby poppies have a little baby hair clip on the back. I get compliments on Addie's hair clips and my flowers all the time!! The peony brooches are $10 apiece and the little poppies are $5. She has all the info on how you can purchase them on her blog - ourhaitianbaby.blogspot.com (and although Addie and I were her models I can tell you the only diva was Adelaide!) Please check them out...they are beautiful flowers that will go to a beautiful cause!! I'm so impressed with my sister, is there nothing she cannot do?!


No comments:
Post a Comment