Friday, July 9, 2010

Hooray for Ashlie!

This is my very first post as an official blogger and I have my good friend Ashlie to thank for it. I was naive enough to think putting a blog together would be a piece of cake...oh how I was wrong! After spending more time than I care to admit I called in reinforcement and enlisted Ash and her blogging expertise. A few clicks (ok, a bit more than a few-which made me feel a little bit better) and my blog looked like a million bucks...thanks Ash! I have never done a blog and many would believe I never would, but once my sister Natalie caved I was as good as gone. It's really the perfect way to document your family! So in the wise words of my sister...bloggers, I am now one of you!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad Ashlie could help you out, sorry I didn't end up being very useful. My blog is whitneynorman.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, you really need help setting up a blog. how cute are you! i love this. :)

    ReplyDelete